Your website is your virtual office or storefront. Your visitors want to know quickly what you offer, why it matters to them, and how to get what they came for. Here’s what you need to create a website that works:
- A thorough understanding of your core audience, how they stay informed, and the problem they’re trying to solve;
- A compelling, true story about why and how you do what you do that connects to your core audience’s values and priorities;
- A clear explanation of the features and benefits of your solutions told from your core audience’s perspective;
- Contact information and a call to action;
- An aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-navigate design that enables visitors to find information quickly and motivates them to act.
To create or update your professional website, I work closely with you to address these points through comprehensive discovery, thoughtful writing and editing, and an efficient site-build using attractive website templates or custom design.
Drawing on years of experience as a marketing director, I manage a team of trusted professionals in web design and development to complete your site. I can provide guidance about how to promote your website, once it’s live. You can expect:
- New insights into your work and how best to convey your core message;
- A collaborative creative process and final say on all content and images used in your website;
- Project management of every detail, freeing you to do the work you care about most;
- Regular progress updates;
- A website worth the investment, one you’ll be proud to share that brings out your best and attracts the patrons you seek.
Pricing depends on complexity of the project. A basic website starts at $6,000.