Website search rankings benefit from fresh content. Blogging is one way to ensure that your site stays current and that you’re creating content that’s relevant to your core audience. The more you write about issues they care about, the better the chance they’ll find you.
Reaching your core audience involves a variety of strategies, including social media engagement, email marketing and targeted pitches to other, relevant online platforms.
As a former journalist and magazine feature writer, I love to help you write blog posts that give you an opportunity to explore and express your passion for your work. I help you to develop post concepts, edit your writing, or create content for your approval. You can expect:
- A fun, engaging dive into the issues you care about most;
- Expert support in shaping your ideas and crafting language for online readers;
- Careful attention to conveying your voice and values to your core audience;
- Help planning a publication schedule and topics;
- Guidance for promoting your blog content and referrals to social media and PR experts.
Effective blogging requires a regular time commitment; frequency improves results, but all can be tailored to your priorities and availability.